At Cartigraph we have worked with multiple transit companies on various projects and have developed our own cloud-based bus stop amenities inventory and ADA compliance software. Our software allows clients to maintain real-time inventory, view photos, set replacement intervals, and manage maintenance schedules.
In addition to conducting bus stop inventories, our field surveyors also collect ADA compliance related information, allowing our customers to mitigate risk before it’s too late.
Our field surveyors work online from tablets which populate an interactive map that can be accessed 24/7 to view live results via our client portal. Our team is highly experienced at collecting data points!
Inventory Details (Overview):
Inventory Details (Assessment):
• View inventory results filtered by category:
- Alighting: physical conditions near bus stop, including ADA requirements
- Comfort: inventory, amenities, access to bus stop, ADA requirements
- Signage: positioning, height, visibility
- Safety: cameras, lighting, traffic concerns, ADA requirements
- Pathways: sidewalk conditions, physical barriers, amenities, ADA requirements
Our comprehensive software can help clients better understand their amenities inventory, accessibility compliance, budgets and forecast future fiscal budgets.Schedule a Call